Thursday, May 16, 2013


March 1st 2012AD
Hi diary my name is Ellison, Diary there is an ability I have and I can write and walk and talk at the same time, I got it from my dad. I got you for Christmas from my dad and you are one of the two things left of him after the fire, but the other one I keep from my mother. It is a watch that you can travel through time with. I am having trouble in history in some Vikings and castles and so we are going to travel two places the first stop is Norway! Now I am going to set my watch to Norway 890 AD and enter.
Wow that was awesome, diary look it’s a village, wow the houses look…. well you can’t see so I’m going to have to explain it to you, the houses are either made with stone or wood, and all the roofs are made of straw, it would be horrible if there was a wildfire. Well I have to go now I have to save energy, bye.

March 2nd 890AD
          Hi again diary. I am now approaching the women washing clothes to see if they are friendly, the just told me to get back to work near the longhouse with the other girls and so I am going there now, wow the other girls are nice they gave me some food and it is the best tasting stuff I have ever tasted what! And it is actually my most disliked food, venison. Well now I have to wash my dishes (the girls already did the dishes) bye.

March 3rd 890AD
Hello again diary after a good nights rest and a good breakfast I feel much better. Today I am going to see what the Vikings do for work, now I’m going outside to see, whoa! Diary there are slaves here, they are chopping wood and their breaking a huge rock with their axes. I now need to help with the laundry which looks so much like old fashioned work, (I guess because it’s 890AD) diary I just heard that the men are going on a raid soon and I am going to see if I can go. They are thinking about it, they are thinking about it and they say I can carry the stolen treasure! Diary I am going on a Viking raid! This all is helping a lot! Oh the raid is tomorrow well I’ve had a long day tomorrow I go raiding, wait diary I hear the men saying they are going to leave at four without me I better sneak in the ship without them noticing bye Bye.

March 4th 890AD
          Good 4:00 Morning diary the men woke me up at 4:00 coming in the ship (I slept in the ship)! Well I have a long journey ahead of me this is a huge ship it is about one twelfth of a mile! Ok diary after my nap on the journey that according to my watch was 2 hours we arrived and the raid is about to begin and it started some men are staying back to protect the ship and most of them are going to raid the small town gross I fell like puking there is blood everywhere the Vikings kill to get what they want ok I have to carry some stuff I might even help by going in the house and take some more things to carry, ooh my a golden locket I think they’ll want that and some golden goblets oh I don’t have any room to carry this stuff, I know I’ll use my backpack to carry more things anyway I emptied it at the village. Diary you wouldn’t believe the amount of stuff in there. Oh no diary they are burning this place down, with me inside! Better run to the ship so they don’t leave without me, WTYT (Write to You Tomorrow) Bye.

March 5th 890AD
          Hello diary today I am going to go back home and I woke up at 3:00 so the Vikings wouldn’t see me and I am very tired. I just put all my stuff back into my backpack and it seems bulkier than when I first had it well goodbye Vikings. New York City March 5th 2012 and enter.
          I’m finally back home and I was never so happy to be, and I’ll go to sleep for a while before my mom wakes me up for school. My mom just woke me u and she told me to unpack my backpack (she thinks I went on a trip to my grandma and grandpas house. Diary I left the gold in here I will be rich Wahoo! Well I have to go to school now, bye.

March 6th 2012AD
          Hello again diary now I a not struggling with the Vikings anymore but that leaves me with one more history assignment. Right now I am  I am getting ready for bed right now and I’ll just set my watch tonight so I don’t have to in the morning I am laying on my bed with my backpack as a pillow, ok Europe, 1238AD and enter.
          Diary I was so used to doing enter after I put in the place and time, so now I am in Europe in my bed and thankfully my backpack came also. I now am going to travel to the wonderful castle ahead it looks like a four story castle and it is awesome with all the property around it well talk to you later, bye.
March 6th 1238AD (Later)
          I finally got in and they had to search me all over for anything dangerous and they found the gold and thought I was going to sell it to the baron, whoever he is and they let me go and they even got me a bed to sleep in well I have to catch some sleep, good night.


          March 7th 1238AD
          Well after a good nights rest I feel way better. Diary I think I see the king and queen coming up the road wow they are very nice to children like me they invited me into their cart and so now I could go into the keep, past the guards without them having to search me and figure out what a watch is and steal it from me. Well talk to you tomorrow, Bye.

March 7th 1238AD (Later)
          The keep is awesome I have looked in every place except the dungeon (I am not allowed in it without a guard) and the barons room I am not allowed in without permission. Well I have to go to sleep. Bye.


March 8th 1238AD
          Hello it’s me again diary, today Lady Alicia and Baron Gregory are taking me to town and it is awesome but bad at the same time, the awesome part is everyone is bowing to me and the bad part is that the place is dirty and it smells badly well I have to go now, bye.

March 8th 1238AD (Later)
I am leaving          in a little while and I am saying my goodbyes to the baroness and so now I have to find my bed, found it! Ok, New York City, March 8th 1238 and enter.
           I am so glad to be home again and I am tired, good night I have a long day of school ahead of me tomorrow bye.

March 9th 2012
          I took a test on Europe and Norway today and I placed top in the class, I’m not trying to brag but most of the kids in my 4th grade class missed over half the questions. Well diary I have to say goodbye for forever now I  ran out of pages so I will not be writing in you anymore bye diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment