Thursday, September 20, 2012

39 clues alphabet rhyme


by Gloria

A is for Amy, who likes to read
B is for Bae Oh, who's flaw is greed
C is for Cahill, the big family
D is for Dan, who I think has ADHD
E is for Ekaterina, branch with the smart dudes
F is for finding the 39 clues
G is for Grace Cahill, an amazing woman
H is for The Holts, all buff like Hamilton
I is for Ian, who's absolutely confusing  
J is for Janus, the branch of painting and singing
K is for Kobra, Ian and Natalie
L is for Lucian, the most powerful branch of the family
M is for Madison, who's a little bit bratty
N is for Nellie, Dan and Amy's Au Pair
O is for Oh, like Uncle Alistair 
P is for the pain, both sharp and blunt
Q is for questioning why you entered this hunt
R is for Reagan, the nicer Holt twin (yes that's fair)
S is for Saladin, the cat who's mostly just... there
T is for Tomas, the warrior branch of the Cahill's
U is for ugly, like aforementioned people 
V is for very dead if a Tomas heard that
W is for Wizard, Jonah isn't really "all that"
X is for XD 'cause I laugh 'till I cried
Y is for why did Irina Spassky's kid die? 
Z is for zzzzzzzzzzz I'm done :)

1 comment:

  1. Gloria I think that now that you've read the 5th book of the second series I think you'd want to change this. ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete