Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Danielle
4/15/13
LA
Diary
Diary of a Ferret

January 1, 2001
            Hi diary it’s me Rosalita. My owner won’t let me go on walks anymore and I noticed that she is getting fat, or is that just that she is getting on more clothes? She is always in a hurry in the morning either goes to a place called school or going to work or meeting with her boss Suzan, I overheard that I am getting a friend soon! I wonder if it will be a dog, or a cat, or another ferret, I hope it is another ferret. Well it’s time for breakfast, talk to you later diary, Bye!

January 2, 2001
            Hello again diary I overheard that my friend is going to come tonight after my owner, Fiona’s, work! I am so exited I can barely write these words! Diary please excuse me for a second while I do my happy dance, I’m back and I wonder what I might do while Fiona is gone I don’t think I can sleep like I usually do but I guess I have to because then I have to sleep when my new friend arrives, and I don’t want to do that.. So I have to go to sleep please cross your fingers, if you have any, I hope it is a baby girl ferret. Bye.

January 2, 2001
            I did what I promised and it she actually is an albino! Her white fur and red eyes make her even cuter. She is a friendly little baby and she is 8 months old so she is not as smart, well I want to play with her so bye TTYL (talk to you later.)

January 3, 2001
            Today is “bring your pet to work” day, and I am very uncomfortable in this cat carrier, but I am glad that Bonita (the new ferret) is with me. Now we are at Fiona’s work and we actually have a cage there for us! Finally it is time for us to be shown to Fiona’s co-workers and everyone is crowding around Bonita but not me! It is so unfair that she is getting all the attention. I need to try and gather their attention so TTYL.

January 3, 2001
            I tried to get everyone’s attention but I just couldn’t so I had a sudden inspiration. I did my happy dance. (For I am very experienced and good at it.) It worked everyone came over to me and started admiring my moves. Then Bonita wanted her popularity back so she tried to do the dance but she had no experience and so it wasn’t as good as mine. Now I am happy because I got my attention back. Bye.

January 4, 2001
            Bonita is now angry at me for getting all the attention, and I keep on saying to her that she got a lot of attention at first. That doesn’t help her at all. I promised her that I would teach her the happy dance and so that is what I am going to do. Bye.

January 5, 2001
            I know I will have a good time with Bonita. It will be so fun to watch her grow up  I cannot write in this Journal my paws are shaking I think I am sick. Fiona is taking me to the vet tomorrow. Bye.

January 6, 2001
           The vet says I have a bad sickness that I can't spell. She says I'll have to have a lot of care, and that I could die. I cannot write is this journal for a long time, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment