Friday, December 21, 2012

Metaphors

By Gloria

I have three sisters. In a way, they are my three closest friends. So when I recieved an assignment to put three metaphors to three of my friends, I chose my sisters, because I know them best of all.
First, my sister Hannah, who is seven years old. First, she has the temperament and attitude of an an angel, but, only if that Angel is from Maximum Ride. If you haven't read the Maximum Ride series, there is a character named Angel that seems to be Hannah's clone. Angel is a very sweet girl, but also a bit used to getting what she wants, and finding ways to get what she wants. Second, she has the cuteness of a newborn kitty. Newborn kitties are really cute and I love cats! Third, Hannah has the personality of a dolphin. She's has a very playful personality.
My second sister is Christina, who is 11 years old. First, Christina has the energy of a Jack Russel Terrier. She bounces off walls, and is really hyper. Second, she has the hand of Jane Cahill. This is from the series, The 39 Clues. In this series, Jane Cahill is the ancestor of every famous artist since 1501: Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and anybody else that you can think of. Third, she has the laziness of our cat, Joy. Joy is a lazy cat, but I still love her. Still, just like Christina, Joy only works when she has to, and if it was up to her, she'd spend all day laying around.
I would say that I have saved the best for last, but I'm not supposed to be partial with my siblings. Just pretend that last sentence doesn't exist, if it offends you. The last one, is my sister Danielle, age 10. First off, she has the face of an angel. In my opinion, she's the prettiest of us girls. Second, she has my brain and personality. She always seems to do exactly what I would have done at her age. Third, she has the sneakiness of a fox, or, a Lucian. Another 39 clues reference! 
These are the metaphors for my sisters, my closest friends, I hope that you like this, and that Christina an Hannah won't try to get mad at me.

1 comment: