Monday, March 5, 2012

My Imaginary Pet Zim

by Danielle

Who Is Zim? 
Zim is an alien that came down from a far away planet to destroy Earth. His “Tallest” (Which means “My Smartest”) wanted to get rid of him so they banished him to “Food Courtia”. But Zim managed to slip away and go to a meeting that The Tallest assigned him a “Mystery” planet (called Earth).

Why Do I Like Zim?

I like Zim because he is green has a “skin condition”. And has a really crazy robot named G.I.R “Greatly- Intelligent- Robot” .And I like Zim because he is funny, and he always gets away with everything.

Why should Zim be my pet?

I think Zim should be my pet because he speaks funny and I would love to meet him (not like some person in a costume.) And I would love to meet G.I.R. his robot (and his pet.) And my favorite quote is “G.I.R. what did you learn?” “I saw a squirrel it was doin’ like this (than makes a squirrel sound.)

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment