Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Am a Purple Cow

by Hannah

My mom and dad were purple. Their spots were purple like a grape. The rest is purple like lavender.

The other cows wish they were purple, too. Mom and Dad told me how to be purple: wish upon a purple star that comes out every Saturday night. You have to wish three weeks in a row, then you are purple forever. Only if you want to be another color, you can wish on another star. Then you will become the color of the star.

My milk is purple and tastes like grapes. I breathe out purple air.

Being purple is fun. You can play hide-and-seek with your friends and nobody will ever find you because you blend in with the lavender flowers.

My owner likes me. The first time she ever saw a purple cow, she laughed and was happy because her favorite color is purple.

Lots of people come to see my family. The give me rubs n the back and I give them rides. I love being a purple cow.
Picture modified from graphic from wpclipart.com, a free use, royalty-free collection of clipart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment