Saturday, October 29, 2011

Treaty

By Gloria

If Christina makes an inappropriate comment, I will calmly correct her and will try to remember.

Christina stays up later and our alarm is set for 7:00 a.m. so I can get some sleep and Christina will stop arguing about waking up at 7:00.

If Christina asks why a question is inappropriate, I will calmly answer and explain if I can.

by Christina

If I say something inappropriate or do something wrong, Gloria will sweetly and kindly correct me. She will not hurt or get angry. And I will listen to her and apologize. If I do not understand, I will ask her and she will explain to me.

If I stay awake for an hour after she goes to bed, I will allow Gloria to stay asleep until 7:00 a.m. instead of the previous 6:00.

(Assignment from Sonlight LA Core G)

No comments:

Post a Comment